“Turning on the Lights”
Jan Riley RN, MNurs(NP) Advanced Practice Dermatology Nurse
Helen Rothenbuhler RN, MNurs (Hons), BNurs, BACounselling, Advanced Practice Dermatology Nurse
A full day course promoting safe and effective practice for those administering or intending to administer phototherapy. This education provides a framework supportive of Australian nursing standards and draws from global dermatology best practice.
Areas covered include:
• Basic photo physics/photobiology
• Indications and contraindications for treatment
• Methods and goals of treatment
• Documentation and terminology
• The nurse role and responsibilities
A certificate will be provided, enabling contact hours to be added to your portfolio.